Apartment 1/2 bedrooms, 6/7 people
Accommodation description : 1 living area, 1 bedroom, 1 sleeping alcove, 1 kitchenette, 1 bathroom and 1 toilet. Living area description : 2 daybeds, one of which includes a pull-out bed (recommended for children), and 1 sleeping alcove with bunk beds. Bedrooms description : 1 bedroom with 1 double bed. Kitchen description : Equipped open-plan kitchen area and living room. Bathroom description : 1 bath and 1 separate toilet. Other description : Accommodation for Saturday arrivals.
Overlooking the Iles d'Or, Cavalaire-sur-Mer is blessed with a very sunny climate all year round.
This residence with a swimming pool and tennis court is made up of a collection of semi-detached houses at the heart of a quiet, wooded resort. The beach is 1.2 km away and the supermarket is 1 km away.
TOULON-HYÈRES AIRPORT (44 km)
NICE-COTE D'AZUR AIRPORT (100 km)
Paris (879 km) - Lyon (424 km) - Marseille (123 km)
- Take the A6 motorway to Lyon, then the A7 towards Marseille, continue on the A8 towards Toulon
- Come off at Toulon and head towards Cavalaire. At the roundabout coming into Cavalaire, take the road opposite, Avenue des Alliés
- At "Champion", turn left and go as far as the stop sign Go past the stop sign and head straight on down Chemin des Mannes, towards the "caserne des pompiers" fire station and continuing on for 800 m
- Turn left at the bend and continue down Avenue Claude Debussy for 150 m
- A sign on your left indicates the entrance to the "Hauts de Bonporteau" and the "Domaine de Garlande"
- Continue (50 m) as far as the automatic barrier
- Enter the code to open the barrier (provided by the residence beforehand) and cross the Domaine de Bonporteau following signs for "Domaine de Garlande"
SAINT RAPHAËL TGV STATION (43 km)
TOULON STATION (60 km)
|Holiday category||Peace and relaxation, Sport|
|Minimum occupancy||7 Persons|
|Maximum occupancy||7 Persons|
|Other living room features||Television with national channels |
|Nearby sports facilities||Golf course, Riding possibilities, Tennis, Sailing|