Studio - 3 people - Standard
Accommodation description : 1 living area, 1 kitchenette, 1 bathroom and 1 toilet. Living area description : 1 double sofa bed and 1 single bed. Kitchen description : Equipped open-plan kitchenette and living area. Bathroom description : 1 bath or 1 shower and 1 toilet.
Located near the Camargue, La Grande Motte is a modern, family resort that buzzes with activity and the numerous water sports on offer.
This one-storey residence (with no lift) with a pool is located in La Motte du Levant, the eastern part of La Grande-Motte. The sandy public beach is directly accessible on foot, (15 m) and shops are 800 m away.
MONTPELLIER - MEDITERRANEAN INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (17 km)
Paris (755 km) - Lyon (295 km) - Marseille (146 km)
- Take the A6 motorway as far as Lyon, then the A7 motorway to Orange and the A9 towards Barcelona.
- Exit 26 Gallargues, follow signs to Lunel/La Grande Motte. - Once in Lunel, take the sea road ("Route de la Mer") towards La Grande Motte.
- Once in La Grande Motte head towards Grau du Roi.
- Continue straight ahead through five sets of traffic lights.
- You will then pass under a footbridge and take the next small road on your right before the bridge.
- The Pierre & Vacances residence is at the end of the cul-de-sac.
- Once in the residence you can park in Allée du Levant while you go to reception.
MONTPELLIER TGV STATION
Then tramway line 1: Place de France stop and a connection via the 106 bus (operated by Hérault Tourisme), getting off at Les Tennis stop.
|Holiday category||Peace and relaxation, Sport|
|Minimum occupancy||3 Persons|
|Maximum occupancy||3 Persons|
|Other living room features||Television with national channels |
|Other kitchen equipment||Coffee machine |
|Nearby sports facilities||Golf course, Canoeing, Riding possibilities, Sailing|