Holiday cottage approx. 500 m from Ringkøbing Fjord. Appropriate
furnishings with leather furniture and a fireplace that will provide the
heating for the cool evenings. No
letting to youth groups.
Last renovation: 2004
1 living room: 17 m2, fireplace, TV
3 bedroom: (1DB)+(2B)+(2B)
kitchen area: Electric cooker, fridge, freezer 1 - 59 l., microwave oven, coffee maker
Bath/WC: WC, wash basin, shower
and: Terrace, electric heating, air-to-air heat pump, natural plot with trees 1000 m2, non-smoking house
Electricity: according to use
Electricity(Season 2020): according to use - 0,40 EUR/kWh, mandatory products, paid on site in local currency.
Electricity(Season 2021): according to use - 0,41 EUR/kWh, mandatory products, paid on site in local currency.
Spend your holiday near Ringkøbing Fjord.
The Ringkøbing Fjord area, on the east side of the fjord, is a region that is characterised by its many holiday homes: from Bork Havn in the south, Hemmet Strand and Skaven in the centre, to Stauning in the north. It is situated in what is known as the "Nature's Kingdom", in what is Denmark's largest municipality. With its 300 sq. km., at 30 km. long and 8 km. wide, Ringkøbing Fjord is the largest of the inland West Jutland fjords. It is shielded from the North Sea by the narrow, long spit - and connects to the North Sea at via a lock.
Stay in a holiday home near scenic Ringkøbing Fjord
A visit to Skjern Ådal with its bird observation tower,
picnic area and footpaths is a must. Ringkøbing Fjord is an
incredibly beautiful, unspoiled area, surrounded by large
salt marshes. The fjord has been to important to fishermen
who have benefitted
from the rich fjord's rich animal
and bird life down through the years. Today, Ringkøbing
Fjord contains some of
Denmark's most important areas for birds, which is why large
the area are protected (the Tipperne Reserve). Værnegene and
the Tipperne Reserve provide
resting/foraging areas for large
numbers of waders and migratory birds.
The area is a "refuge" for animal and bird life, and
restrictions are, therefore,
imposed on us humans, both in terms of
our means of transport and visiting times. Here, just for
things are run on the animals' / birds' terms. Efforts are
being made to
to preserve the area in a hectic world where everything is
Attractions and sights to visit along Ringkøbing Fjord
- Near Skjern Reberbaner, you can watch the rope maker making ropes for ships, church bells and horse-drawn carriages.
- Stauning Whisky is famous at home and abroad for their single malt whiskey production.
- Bundsbæk Mill is an old, beautifully restored watermill.
- Bork Vikinghavn is idyllically situated by the river that flows into Ringkøbing Fjord. Houses and ships are built as they were in the Viking Age. Here, you can meet craftsmen and housewives going about their daily chores. Various meetings are also held here.
- Bork Havn Surf Center is Denmark's best surfing school and also has a host of facilities for lots of cool watersport activities.
- Dejbjerg Golf Club in Skjern has an 18-hole course, as well as a shorter 6- hole Pay & Play course.
- At Ringkøbing Museum, you can read all about the reconstructed German bunker, "Kryle" that can now be visited at the museum after having been forgotten for 60 years. Ready to explore.... The town of Ringkøbing is one of the oldest and best-preserved shopping towns in Denmark. In addition to its pleasant streets and many charms, there are plenty of good places to shop and a wide variety of cultural experiences to enjoy, especially in the summer.
- The Bork Festival is held in week 31. This proud tradition started in 1979 when it featured modern, popular music to sing along to. Book your rental house early if you want to join in. Second-hand market in the Luggage Hall in Bork Havn, every Sunday morning in May and August.
Stay in a holiday home near scenic Ringkøbing Fjord
has a large selection of holiday homes near Ringkøbing Fjord. In Bork Havn, Skaven and Stauning, the authentic harbour environments have been preserved and the focus is very much on the maritime atmosphere. Discover the harbour in Bork, where commercial fishermen tie up at the quayside and sell freshly caught flounder and plaice. The present meets the past here at the harbour on each era's terms. At the drying area, the nets and traps are dried by the fresh air. The harbour's history is conveyed interestingly through posters and old fishing gear displayed in the newly built fishing lodge on the quay. A holiday here should include a visit to the port of Bork. Hemmet Strand, a holiday home area, in a beautiful location right beside Hemmet Beach. Many of the holiday homes here are situated in a hilly, wooded area with paths leading to the lovely beach. At Skaven, you can watch the ferries cross Skjern Å (Creek) and, at Stauning, you can visit the Danish Aircraft Museum.
Physical activities - Ringkøbing Fjord
Along the west side of the fjord, lie some of Denmark's
best beaches. Here, you can enjoy a day out by the North Sea
to the full. South of Ringkøbing Fjord is Blåbjerg
Dune Plantation, where you'll find Denmark's highest dune at
metres. The plantation is a mix of woodland and heathland,
the obvious choice of you're looking for a place to hike or
enjoy a bike ride,
particularly on a mountain bike, which is recommended.
Incidentally, there are bike paths/cycle routes to and
the fjord (105 km.). Nearby: Nebel Rail Bikes. Try your hand
at riding a rail bikes on the abandoned railroad.
|Property type||Holiday house|
|Living area||69 m²|
|Minimum occupancy||1 Persons|
|Maximum occupancy||6 Persons|
|Pet allowed||Pets not permitted|
|Number of bathrooms||1 |
|Number of bedrooms||3 |
|Living room furniture||Fireplace|
|Bathroom features||Toilet, Wash basin, Shower|
|Kitchen furniture/equipment||Microwave oven, Deep freezer, Refrigerator, Coffee machine, Electric stove|
|Distance to next restaurant||0.8 km|
|Distance to next shopping facilities||0.8 km|
|Distance to sea/lake||0.5 km|