The new holiday house is situated in Rogać , island Šolta, near sea-port.Its a huge beatiful house built in traditional mediterranian style, its very comfortable for the rest till 20 guests.There are five apartments in the house, each of one has separate entrance and a shared terrace with fantastic view on the Adriatic sea.Two apartments for appr. 4-8 guests are situated on the second floor, another two on the first floor ( for 8-10 guests) . One apartments (4-5 guests) is on the ground floor with two bedroom and two bathrooms. All of the apartments has a kitchen with all of you need for cooking...You can use swimming pool.
Why this holiday home?
* new big house in traditional style;
* very nice and modern apartments with all you need for good stay;
* peaceful place and nature atmosphere around;
* great view from terrases;
* free WI-FI and private parking under security control;
* free transfer to/from sea-port;
* new swimming pool with place for sunbathing and sauna,massage.
* rent a bikes and e-bikes;
* a lot of "wild beaches" and bays around the house;
* transfer to/from airport;
* rent -a - car,scooter;
* massage, massage+sauna;
* WE ARE WORKING ALL YEAR
Solta is an island which is close to Split. Solta's scenery is absolutely stunning. There are lots of wild beaches which are perfect for private swimming. In the village you can buy homemade olive oil, wine and honey. There is also a supermarket a butchers and a bakery. You can buy fresh fish in the morning. There's cashpoint available. In Rogac there is a pizzeria with a view of the sea and in Grohote there is a traditional dalmatian cuisine restaurant
Solta is situated only 15 km from Split. It will take you 45 minutes by ferry or 30 minutes by speed boat. The ferry leaves six times a day and the speed boat twice. Once you are in Rogac you will not need anymore transport to get to the house.
A transfer to the airport or another places in Croatia is available if needed. Please, ask, if you have any more questions.
Thank you and welcome.